Butterfly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for people who love sad romances, and loooove to write.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heart's Characters (Not Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heart

Heart's Characters (Not Done) Empty
PostSubject: Heart's Characters (Not Done)   Heart's Characters (Not Done) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:40 pm

I'll add more to Coquette and more characters to this thread later... But before I forget...

Chracter Skelaton
Name: Coquette Pomeroy
Nazi or Child/Teen: Teen
Personality: Coquette has a tendency to stick out. She's adventurous, couragous, and exciting. She has a strong sense of justice, and can be very hard-headed. She can be very rude, but is a very loving person. She loves to sing and dance.
Apearance: She is very beautiful. Her hair is dark brown and short with fringe bangs and thin, wispy curls that don't go past her shoulder. Her eyes are a striking blue, her skin is olive, and her lips are pale pink. She is about 5'6" and very slender because of the lack of food.
Why they ended in gehto: After being orphaned, she was sent to live with one of the Jewish maids. They took her in the raid because she did so much as to live with Jews.
Life before the gehto: Coquette was born into a fortunate French family. Her mother was always ill and died when she was twelve. A few weeks later, her father committed suicide and left her with one of the maids. That maid was Jewish and originally from Germany. She took her back to Germany where her whole family was and raised her from there.
Back to top Go down
MomokoXx
Admin
MomokoXx

Heart's Characters (Not Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart's Characters (Not Done)   Heart's Characters (Not Done) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:23 pm

How could I ever deny her? Coquette is excepted!!
Back to top Go down
http://butterfly.lovelyforum.net

Heart's Characters (Not Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Butterfly :: The Characters-
Jump to: